Prem Baby Feeding
Prem Baby Travelling
Baby Ring Sling Carrier - Blue And White Polka Dot from Palm and Pond
My Prem Baby are delighted to present the fantastic Baby Ring Sling Carrier - Blue And White Polka Dot.
With so many available today, it is great to have a make you can recognise. The Baby Ring Sling Carrier - Blue And White Polka Dot is certainly that and will be a great purchase.
For this great price, the Baby Ring Sling Carrier - Blue And White Polka Dot comes widely recommended and is a popular choice for many people. Palm and Pond have provided some nice touches and this means great value for money.
- Suitable for babies from birth to 35lbs.
- 180cm from the ring to each end giving a total length of 360cm.
- Full instructions on how to use your Ring Sling in two positions, "Cradle" and Hip", will be sent with your sling.
- Padding built in at both the top and bottom to provide added comfort for your baby.
- Comfortable for you and your baby
This beautiful Baby Ring Sling is made in Thailand using 100% cotton cloth and comes in a navy blue-and-white polka dot pattern.
Independently tested in UK to ensure full compliance with the latest European Soft baby Carrier standard TR 16512:2015 and comes will full UK illustrated instructions
A high quality carrier designed with baby's comfort in mind, the sling has padding built in at both the top and bottom. There is no padding over the shoulder to allow for the material to be spread out, evenly distributing your baby’s weight. The sling also has a zipped pocket for extra convenience.
Full instructions on how to use your Ring Sling in two positions, "Cradle" and Hip", will be sent with your sling.
For more information on how to tie your Baby Ring Sling, please click here.
To learn more about attachment parenting, please read our helpful guide here.
- Suitable for babies from birth to 33lbs.
- The Ring Sling is 180cm long
- Minimises risk of flat head syndrome
- Padding for extra support
- Machine washable 30°
- One size to suit all dress sizes
Pocket height is based on the amount of adjustment needed. A looser adjustment will result in the pocket being higher and a tighter adjustment will mean the pocket is lower. If you have a question about sizes, please contact us for more information.
Please note that the image shows padded rails which have now been removed following feedback from customers