Prem Baby Feeding
Prem Baby Travelling
Breast Shell Silver Nursing Cups Cracked Nipples Breast Fissures Shields For Breastfeeding Silver Shell from Bragagnolo Argenti srl
- Special Offer: Price shown when you add to cart
- Why is the price not displayed here?The price is lower than the manufacturers "minimum advertised price" and we are legally not allowed to display it until it is requested. To request the price, simply click add to shopping cart below.
- Reviews: Not Reviewed
- Availability: In Stock.
We are happy to stock the excellent Breast Shell Silver Nursing Cups Cracked Nipples Breast Fissures Shields For Breastfeeding Silver Shell.
With so many available recently, it is great to have a brand you can recognise. The Breast Shell Silver Nursing Cups Cracked Nipples Breast Fissures Shields For Breastfeeding Silver Shell is certainly that and will be a excellent acquisition.
For this great price, the Breast Shell Silver Nursing Cups Cracked Nipples Breast Fissures Shields For Breastfeeding Silver Shell is widely respected and is a regular choice with many people. Bragagnolo Argenti srl have provided some excellent touches and this results in great value.
- Help to prevent cracked nipples and breast fissures; to be worn between breast feedings.
- Special fabrication that guarantees perfect adherence - Made in Italy - Do not contain nickel
- Each package contains 2 cups of 4.4 cm in diameter, 1,17 cm in hight-Comfort size
CE Medical device Silver Shell cups made of silver are indicated whenever it is necessary to provide full nipple protection, especially during breastfeeding when there is a risk of painful lacerations or breast fissures. Studies, technical analyses and laboratory tests have demonstrated the antibacterial efficacy of silver, particularly when it is pure. These silver cups are made by highly qualified professionals, using exclusive techniques that result in a unique and inimitable product. The special way that the cups are made favors complete adherence to the nipple. Silver Shell cups do not contain nickel. Directions for use: 1) Clean breasts with a suitable disinfectant before applying cups. 2) Insert the cups between the breast and the bra, resting them on nipples. 3) Nipples and breasts should be disinfected before each breastfeeding. 4) Clean cups only with warm, running water and dry with a clean cloth. Warning: 1) Keep out of the reach of children 2) Keep away from sources of heat 3) Store at room temperature. Do not use the product in the event of known hypersensitivity to silver. Counter indications: The device is made of silver laminate Do not use in the event of proven sensitivity to silver