Prem Baby Feeding
Prem Baby Travelling
Cybex Callisto Stroller Choice Of Colours by cybex
- Special Offer: Price shown when you add to cart
- Why is the price not displayed here?The price is lower than the manufacturers "minimum advertised price" and we are legally not allowed to display it until it is requested. To request the price, simply click add to shopping cart below.
- Reviews: Not Reviewed
- Availability: In Stock.
My Prem Baby are delighted to offer the brilliant Cybex Callisto Stroller Choice Of Colours.
With so many available these days, it is wise to have a make you can recognise. The Cybex Callisto Stroller Choice Of Colours is certainly that and will be a excellent buy.
For this reduced price, the Cybex Callisto Stroller Choice Of Colours comes highly respected and is always a regular choice with most people. cybex have included some great touches and this means great value for money.
- Cybex Callisto w/o RC / Hot & Spicy-red
The multi-talented CYBEX Callisto luxury buggy perfectly fuses design, functionality and comfort.
- Central one-pull harness system (patent pending)
- Travel system with CYBEX infant car seats
- XXL canopy with UVP50+
- 5-position one-hand recline
- Extremely soft comfort rotating suspension (patent pending)
- Height adjustable handlebar
The unique rotational suspension and continuous handlebar make this lightweight buggy extremely agile. The XXL canopy offers optimal rain, wind and sun protection. As a 3-in-1 system Callisto is ideal from birth through to taking those first steps. Together with a matching carry cot or one of our award-winning CYBEX infant car seats the Buggy can be turned into a city pram or practical travel system.
Height adjustable handlebar
appropriate to the parents' height.
The height adjustable handlebar can be individually fitted.
Thanks to the individually adjustable handlebar the CYBEX strollers are comfortable to use for all parents - no matter if they are tall or short.
- Central one-pull harness system
The central one-pull harness system is adjusted with only one hand to optimally fit the child.
The simple push of a button releases the belt again. Patent pending.