Prem Baby Feeding
Prem Baby Travelling
Drdudu Breast Milk Storage Bags6ouncebpa-free120 Count by Dr.DUDU
- Special Offer: Price shown when you add to cart
- Why is the price not displayed here?The price is lower than the manufacturers "minimum advertised price" and we are legally not allowed to display it until it is requested. To request the price, simply click add to shopping cart below.
- Reviews: Not Reviewed
- Availability: In Stock.
My Prem Baby are proud to stock the brilliant Drdudu Breast Milk Storage Bags6ouncebpa-free120 Count.
With so many available these days, it is great to have a brand you can trust. The Drdudu Breast Milk Storage Bags6ouncebpa-free120 Count is certainly that and will be a superb purchase.
For this price, the Drdudu Breast Milk Storage Bags6ouncebpa-free120 Count comes highly respected and is always a regular choice for lots of people. Dr.DUDU have added some excellent touches and this equals great value for money.
- Easy-cut: easy tearing design provides re-assurance prior to first use
- Leak-proof: patented zipper design for extra security and sealing
- Self-standing: standing base is easy to place, double-sealed
- Easy-pour spout: the bottom of bag has an easy-pour spout design, easy to use
- Material: pel+lldpe made without bpa
About Dr.DUDU Breast Milk Storage Bag Why Dr.DuDu? Dr.DuDu double zip-lock breast milk storage bags protect and safely store your precious breast milk. They are strong and durable, and the double zipper ensures no leaks. They are pre-sterilized for immediate use and the self-standing bag is easy to use with a wide neck for easy filling and pouring. You can use them for storage in the fridge or freezer. Heat resistance point and freeze point: 230 Degree Fahrenheit to -4 Degree Fahrenheit (110 Degree Celsius to -20 Degree Celsius) How to save Tear off the sealing on top, Open the zipper and pour the breast milk in, Close the storage bag after emptying the air in the bag. How to thaw and heat Put the frozen breast milk in water or in the refrigerator one day in advance, Cut the bag from the bottom with clean scissors, Pour the breast milk into the nursing bottle and heat it to a proper temperature in the water of about 40 degrees. Cautions Do not fill in the bag above the maximum line for safety. Breast milk expires in 3 days in the refrigerator and 3 months in the freezer. Please be aware of the temperature variation. Pay attention to the sanitation especially when using the scissors. Feed as soon as possible after the bag has been taken out. Please do not directly put the bag into the microwave, oven or hot water, because of the small water droplets outside the bag produced by thawing. Please do not freeze the breast milk again after thawing. Keep it out of the reach of children. Not suitable for reuse.