Prem Baby Feeding
Prem Baby Travelling
Electric Breast Pump Electronic Breastpumps Baby Infant Bottle Feeding from MyCarol
- Special Offer: Price shown when you add to cart
- Why is the price not displayed here?The price is lower than the manufacturers "minimum advertised price" and we are legally not allowed to display it until it is requested. To request the price, simply click add to shopping cart below.
- Reviews: Not Reviewed
- Availability: In Stock.
We are proud to present the famous Electric Breast Pump Electronic Breastpumps Baby Infant Bottle Feeding.
With so many available right now, it is wise to have a brand you can trust. The Electric Breast Pump Electronic Breastpumps Baby Infant Bottle Feeding is certainly that and will be a perfect purchase.
For this price, the Electric Breast Pump Electronic Breastpumps Baby Infant Bottle Feeding comes highly recommended and is a popular choice for many people. MyCarol have included some nice touches and this equals great value for money.
- Rechargeable and durable battery - lasts 2.5 hours once fully charged
- Unique patented suction distribution valve
- BPA - Free, safe and secure to use.
- All parts in contact with breast milk are BPA free silicone gel
- Like miking by your hand
This fantastic electric breast pump is reliable, good quality and easy to use allowing you to provide your baby with breast milk from day one. MyCarol uses the latest in breast pump technology allowing you to express milk for your new born quickly and efficiently with little fuss. Included in the box: Electric Breast Pump, blue or green Breast milk bottle: (210ml/ 7 oz) Bottle stand and funnel cover Soft silicone nipple Battery charger Extra silicone valve English instruction manual UK 3 pin plug One year warranty from date of purchase Model: BP-A20 Battery voltage: 3.7 VDC Battery Capacity: 800 mAh Charging time: 3 hours You must charge the pump before use. The red light will flash on to show it is charging and will then go off when the battery is fully charged and ready for use. Customer feedback: Thanks to this breast pump I now can handle to feed my Twins, it's fast enough to pump all the necessarily amount of breast milk. It doesn't hurt at all and it's easy enough to function. Apart from that price was very reasonable, did a great choice to choose this pump. English instruction manual has sections including: How to use the pump Hints to help you succeed How to store the milk Troubleshooting guide