Prem Baby Feeding
Prem Baby Travelling
I-size Isafe Aurora Isofix Carseat Group 01 Moon Light Grey from iSafe
My Prem Baby are delighted to present the fantastic I-size Isafe Aurora Isofix Carseat Group 01 Moon Light Grey.
With so many on offer today, it is great to have a brand you can trust. The I-size Isafe Aurora Isofix Carseat Group 01 Moon Light Grey is certainly that and will be a perfect purchase.
For this reduced price, the I-size Isafe Aurora Isofix Carseat Group 01 Moon Light Grey comes highly recommended and is always a popular choice with most people. iSafe have included some great touches and this results in good value for money.
- Extended Rearward Facing Car Seat Up To 13 Kg. Can Be Used Rearward Facing For Longer Than Standard 0+ Car Seat . Suitable From Birth To Maximum Weight Of 18kg - Approx 4 Years Old.
- Luxury Newborn Support With Removable Layers To Custom Fit To Each Individual Child. Energy Absorbing Material On Base Of Seat Help Protect Child In The Even Of A Front Or Rear Impact.
- Installed In Car With The Isofix Base (included). Base Fitted Using Isofix Anchorage Points. If Preferred The Seat Can Also Be Used Forward Facing From 9kg (approx 9 Months) To 18kg (approx 4 Years). This Is Quick And Easy To Do At The Pull Of The (grey) Safety Lever Situated At The Front Of The Isofix Base
- IsafeTM Is Fully Dedicated To Safety, And Safety Is Absolutely, Paramount! We Are Proud To Offer This Product To The Uk & Eu Consumers, This Product Has Performed Better Than Its Competitors On The "crash Test" This Product Fully Complies With The New I-size & Ecer44/04 Latest Safety Regulations.
- Superior Safety With Deeply Padded With Full Body And Head Side Protection System. Luxury Newborn Support With Removable Layers To Custom Fit To Each Individual Child
The iSafe® i-Size car seat allows children to travel for longer (up to 4 years old), in the recommended rearward facing position as required by the new safety legislation.
The iSafe® I-Size car seat is installed in your vehicle using the ISOFIX base (Included) and allows your child to travel from birth up to four years old in the rear facing position. If your child prefers to travel in a forward-facing position it can also be used in this way from approx. 9 months old and this is quick and easy to do (Please Read And Understand The Instructions Prior To Use)
The seat has been designed with super deep, padded sides in both the seat and head area to ensure the ultimate in protection in the event of a side-on collision, it also features a reinforced steel seat shell, and an energy absorbing area on the base to protect children in a front or rear impact.
For your child's comfort, there is a newborn support that features removable layers so you can customize it to the shape and size of your little one. The headrest and harness can also be easily adjusted in height as you child grows, and the harness features soft padded covers. There is also ventilation on the seat back for extra comfort during your journey.