Prem Baby Feeding
Prem Baby Travelling
Launch Sale Iswaddle - Premium Baby Wrap Carrier Slings Suitable For borns Infants 5 X Colours Available Navy Blue by iSwaddle
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Special Offer: Price shown when you add to cart
- Why is the price not displayed here?The price is lower than the manufacturers "minimum advertised price" and we are legally not allowed to display it until it is requested. To request the price, simply click add to shopping cart below.
- Reviews: View Reviews
- Availability: In Stock.
We are happy to stock the excellent Launch Sale Iswaddle - Premium Baby Wrap Carrier Slings Suitable For borns Infants 5 X Colours Available Navy Blue.
With so many on offer recently, it is good to have a brand you can recognise. The Launch Sale Iswaddle - Premium Baby Wrap Carrier Slings Suitable For borns Infants 5 X Colours Available Navy Blue is certainly that and will be a excellent buy.
For this great price, the Launch Sale Iswaddle - Premium Baby Wrap Carrier Slings Suitable For borns Infants 5 X Colours Available Navy Blue is widely recommended and is a popular choice with many people. iSwaddle have added some great touches and this results in good value.
- Soft and Breathable Baby Wrap For Newborns Up To 18 Months Old (15kg Limit).
- Wear Your Baby Facing Inwards or Facing Outwards.
- Super Soft Cotton Blend - 95% Cotton & 5% Spandex Material - (Machine Washable)
- Very Comfortable and Perfect For Discreet Breast Feeding.
- Written Instructions Included & Video Instructions On the iSwaddle Website
Baby wraps, also called baby sling carriers are used to carry babies usually from newly born up to 18 months of age. They help the parent/wearer to easily carry around a baby and perform other tasks conveniently at the same time.
There are many benefits of 'wearing' a baby using a wrap or sling:
• It is a great way to soothe a disgruntled baby.
• They allow a natural position for the baby to breastfeed while the mother is working on other things simultaneously.
• They allow you to take care of your other children without neglecting the little one or waiting for her/him to sleep before taking on any other tasks.
• Carrying a baby in a wrap reduces crying and colic. This was confirmed in a study of 99 mother-infant pairs carried out in 1986. According to the study, carrying babies at least three hours a day resulted in 43% less fussing and crying during the day and 51% during the night.
• When in a wrap/sling, babies are closer to people which enables to study facial expressions and learn languages faster since they are closer to actions, conversations and experiences.
|4 X Extra Large Unisex 100 Soft Cotton B...|
|Baby Wrap Sling Carrier 0-3yrs With Carr...|
|Xcellent Global Baby Wrap Ring Baby Slin...|
|Vlokup Baby Sling Carrier Soft Infant Wr...|