Prem Baby Feeding
Prem Baby Travelling
Roman Shade Home Fabric Window Blind - Cord -circles Cream 100 X 160cm from Brooklyn
- Special Offer: Price shown when you add to cart
- Why is the price not displayed here?The price is lower than the manufacturers "minimum advertised price" and we are legally not allowed to display it until it is requested. To request the price, simply click add to shopping cart below.
- Reviews: Not Reviewed
- Availability: In Stock.
My Prem Baby are delighted to offer the famous Roman Shade Home Fabric Window Blind - Cord -circles Cream 100 X 160cm.
With so many available recently, it is good to have a make you can trust. The Roman Shade Home Fabric Window Blind - Cord -circles Cream 100 X 160cm is certainly that and will be a perfect acquisition.
For this price, the Roman Shade Home Fabric Window Blind - Cord -circles Cream 100 X 160cm is highly recommended and is always a regular choice for many people. Brooklyn have added some nice touches and this equals good value for money.
- Transparent fabric roman shade blind, ideal for a variety of rooms around the home
- Includes all necessary fittings, fixtures and instructions
- Material: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Design: Circle Pattern | Colour: Cream
- Size: Width: 100cm x Length: 160cm
This stylish transparent roman shade blind is ideal for a variety of rooms around the home. It has a circle pattern and cream colour, perfect for matching to a variety of home decor. It is simple to fit and great for brightening up your home. This blind has an easy to use cord side control, is made from 65% Polyester and 35% Cotton and has a metal header. The material is attached to the metal header by velcro, making it easy to remove to clean. It measures 100cm x 160cm (WXL). It includes all necessary fittings, fixtures, and instructions. It can be installed inside or outside the window recess. Please note: If using a blind in a room accessible to a child or pet, you must ensure that the cord is tied up safely out of reach (1.5 meters above floor level). For safety, we recommend moving beds, cots, and furniture away from windows fitted with a blind that has a side control mechanism. Do not tie cords together to form a loop and ensure they do not twist to create a loop.