Prem Baby Feeding
Prem Baby Travelling
Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Complete Starter Kit by Tommee Tippee
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- List Price: £109.99
- Reviews: View Reviews
My Prem Baby are delighted to stock the fantastic Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Complete Starter Kit containing everything required to start bottle feeding your baby. Closer to Nature bottles have an extra-wide teat that stretches and flexes to be just like natural breat feeding. The kit is designed with total convenience in mind - heat baby food, stralise teats and bottles plus travel steraliser for night-time feeds when out and about. BPA-free for total reassurance
- Unique Teat
- The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles make bottle feeding easier with the unique extra-wide teat that stretches and flexes to replicate the natural breast as close as possible.
- Electric Steam Steriliser
- The Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Steriliser comes with a superb collection of fantastic features. Taking up minimal space on the kitchen worktop its oval shape looks sleek and stylish.
- Electric Bottle and Food Warmer
- The Tommee Tippee Electric Bottle and Food Warmer makes it easy, quick and safe to heat bottles and baby food preserving the nutrients that are vital to your baby's healthy development. Simply put the bottle or food jar in the warmer and adjust the temperature using the control dial.
- Travel Steriliser
- The compact Tommee Tippee Travel Steriliser can be used as a cold water steriliser or used in a microwave and is great for night-time feeds. Small enough to stay in the microwave or be packed in a changing bag the steriliser makes baby feeding while out and about simple as its safe to use anytime and anywhere. A free 260ml bottle is included.
Try our foot peel mask, removing dead skin and exfoliating calluses without any harsh scraping or scrubbing. It's time to have a tender and soft infant feet again. How to use: 1. Soak your feet in warm water for 20 mins to soften the skin. Pat dry. 2. Place your feet inside the Foot Peeling Mask booties. 3. Secure the booties around each ankle using the enclosed adhesive tape. 4. Place a pair of socks on over the plastic booties and remain seated. The added heat helps speed up the process. 5. Keep the booties on for one hour. After 1 hour, remove booties and wash your feet with soap and water. 6. Dead skin cells will begin to peel 5-7 days after treatment. 7. When you see that your feet has started peeling, soaking in warm water every night is highly recommended (adding some vinegar is good too). You may use a feet exfoliating tool to help to you remove the dead skin (be gentle). Try not to apply lotion/moisturizer because you want your dead skin to peel off.
|Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Manual Br...|
|Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Milk Stor...|
|Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Breast Pa...|
|Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Microwave...|