Prem Baby Feeding
Prem Baby Travelling
Waterproof Washable Bamboo Breast Pads - White Pack 4
- Special Offer: Price shown when you add to cart
- Why is the price not displayed here?The price is lower than the manufacturers "minimum advertised price" and we are legally not allowed to display it until it is requested. To request the price, simply click add to shopping cart below.
- Reviews: Not Reviewed
- Availability: In Stock.
We are currently selling the excellent Waterproof Washable Bamboo Breast Pads - White Pack 4 for a great price. Don't miss it - purchase the Waterproof Washable Bamboo Breast Pads - White Pack 4 here today!
- 4 exceptionally soft and pleasant to the touch bamboo breast pads. Bamboo has a luxurious feel, is slimmer, softer and more absorbent than cotton.
- Each pad is made of 3 layers - two absorbent and one waterproof.
- Bamboo natural colour on the inner side and black, white or cream colour on the waterproof side.
- Machine washable, dryable and reusable.
- 4.8 inch (12 cm) diameter.
Pack of 4 exceptionally soft and pleasant to the touch three layer absorbent bamboo breast pads. The breast pads are made of 3 layers, a super soft and absorbent bamboo layer, an inner absorbent microfiber layer and a breathable waterproof PUL layer (in black, white or cream colour). Place these reusable breast pads inside your bras to get a discreet help in protecting against leaks in pregnancy or during breastfeeding. For heavy leaking, to prevent moisture seeping through, complement the waterproof bamboo breast pads with non-waterproof bamboo breast pads. Bamboo has a luxurious feel, is slimmer, softer and more absorbent than cotton, it is naturally anti-bacterial, thermal regulating, does not generate static and doesn't hold odours. ***Machine wash at normal temperatures. Suggested washing temperature for this product is 30 degrees. Tumble dry on low setting and do not expose to high temperature. Do not iron or use fabric softeners. Do not bleach and avoid any other whitening agents. Always be sure to rinse well to avoid detergent or soap residues. We recommend that you wash your breast pads at least once before first use. This will increase their absorbency and remove any residues that may be left from production.***